Launch of a call for candidates to approve adoption organizations. The information was made public through a press release published on the page of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Microfinance.
National and foreign organizations wishing to intervene in the adoption procedure in the Republic of Benin can file an application for approval. The Central Authority for international adoption in the Republic of Benin under the supervision of the Ministry in charge of Social Affairs has launched a call for applications in this context. And this, in accordance with the provisions of Decree No. 2020-522 of November 04, 2020 on the powers, organization and functioning of the Central Authority for International Adoption in the Republic of Benin (ACAIB); Decree No. 2020-432 of September 16, 2020 setting the conditions of practice and the methods of control of organizations in matters of international adoption; and interministerial order No. 16/MASM/MEF/DC/SGM/ACAIB/SP/001SGG21 of November 15, 2021 setting the fees for studying the file and the fees for obtaining or renewing approval for international adoption agencies.
According to the press release from President Georgette Evelyne Amen Y. Quenum, “the files will be deposited in physical version at the Permanent Secretariat of the ACAIB, located on the 8th floor of the Administrative Tower B, Office 803, Cotonou-Cadjehoun, or in electronic version to the Email address: [email protected] against a certificate of deposit issued 72 hours at the latest after receipt of all complete files”.
The deadline for submitting applications is Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 5 p.m. (local time in Benin).
Here are the parts to provide
• a request for approval sent to the president of the Central Authority for intercountry adoption in the Republic of Benin;
• the list of names of all members;
• the receipt for payment of the costs of studying the files which amount to fifty thousand (50,000) FCFA for national organizations and one hundred thousand (100,000) FCFA for foreign organizations to be paid to the public treasury on account n° BJ6600100100000104393629
• the bulletins n°1 of the criminal record of the members of the adoption organization dating from less than three months;
• the curricula vitae of the members;
• nationality certificates of members;
• the statutes of the organization;
• the list of persons involved in the operation of the organization with the indication of their names, addresses and functions;
• proof of five (05) years of experience in the field of child protection attested by activity reports or any other evidence;
• a copy of the publication in the official gazette of the Republic of Benin, of the declaration of registration of the organization or, failing that, a copy of the representation agreement signed with an approved organization having its head office on the national territory;
• a document setting out the proposed intermediary activity with a view to adoption, the planned financial operating conditions, the budget for the current financial year, the balance sheet and income statement for the previous financial year;
• the name and address of the accountant responsible for keeping the organization’s accounts;
• the statement of the organization’s bank account(s) for the last twelve (12) months;
• proof of authorization and/or authorization issued in the territory in which the organizations are established.
www.24haubenin.bj; real-time information
May 27, 2022 by